Horizontal Scaling for High Availability Needs
Serv-U High Availability
Serv-U supports "N+1" horizontal scaling to meet your high-availability ("HA") needs. Additional Serv-U FTP Server or Serv-U MFT Server licenses can be purchased to upgrade a standalone system to an active-active webfarm for additional redundancy, throughput or session capacity.
Serv-U can be clustered
like a web farm for HA.
Serv-U Gateway can also
be clustered for HA.
Our Distributed Architecture
Guide has the details.
Increases System Capacity
- Up to five Serv-U servers supported in a single cluster
- Up to three Serv-U Gateways supported in a single cluster
- Support thousands of concurrent sessions
- Linear increase in throughput capacity
Leverages Your Infrastructure
- No processor or core limits
- Native 64-bit applications maximize performance
- Supports deployment on virtualized nodes (e.g., VMware vMotion)
- Backed by Active Directory or the shared database of your choice
- Backed by the shared storage of your choice
- Fronted by the network load balancer of your choice
- Architecture Guide
- Ask Question
More Deployment Options
- DMZ Gateway (Reverse Proxy)
- 3rd Party Integration