Serv-U FTP Voyager JV
FTP Voyager JV is a web client that works with Serv-U to provide the experience of an FTP client without the desktop installation.
A web-based Java app is used to display traditional FTP client elements such as a side-by-side transfer window, a transfer queue, a preview pane, and thumbnails. FTP Voyager JV also supports folder synchronization via the web, using a preview for reliably accurate results.
This two-minute demo shows how to transfer files, synchronize folders, drag-and-drop images, launch the application, and configure administrative controls.
- Familiar “side by side” transfer window
- Drag and drop from your desktop
- Thumbnails, preview panes and detailed list views
- Folder synchronization, with preview
- Transfer queue with progress bars, pause, and resume
- Transfers large files (>2GB ) with ease
- Transfer multiple files or entire folder structures with one click
- No desktop software to install
- Uses firewall-friendly HTTP or HTTPS (not FTP)
- Configured and deployed from your Serv-U Server
- Java applet runs on IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and more