Transfer Files From Your Mobile Device
Access your files from anywhere with Serv-U’s revolutionary mobile interfaces. No special applications are required to work with your files on Serv-U and access is protected with highly secure HTTPS.
We support Apple’s iPad, iPhone and iPod, Google’s Android phone, Microsoft’s Windows Mobile devices, RIM’s BlackBerry, and Amazon’s Kindle Fire.
- Swiping through photos hosted by Serv-U on an iPad.
- An attractive list of available files, with thumbnails if applicable, is part of our phone interface.
- Swiping through photos hosted by Serv-U on a Kindle Fire
- Serv-U supports smart phones such RIM’s BlackBerry, Apple’s iPhone, Google’s Android phones and Windows mobile phones.
- Our phone interface lets you flip through image previews online or tap to view in full resolution.
- Folders look like folders in our interface. Additional actions like ‘rename’ and
‘delete’ are available by following the arrows on the right hand side.
- An unmistakable ‘play’ button will greet you if select a supported audio or media file. When tapped,
content is streamed to your device to conserve device resources and bandwidth.
- A list of your folders and files, with thumbnails if applicable, as seen through Serv-U on a Kindle Fire.
- A list of your folders and files, with thumbnails if applicable, as seen through Serv-U on an iPad.