Registering Serv-U - KB Article #1054Related Articles --
Registering Serv-U allows you to take full advantage of the features of your license and to continue using it past the 14-day trial period.
- Open the Serv-U Management Console.
- Navigate to "Server Details | View information about and configure the current license."
- Scroll down and click the "Enter License ID..." button.
- Paste your alphanumeric Registration ID string into the "Registration ID" field, then click "Save."
Please also use these instructions to apply a commercial Serv-U registration ID that authorizes FTP Voyager JV.
Registering Serv-U Gateway
- Open the Serv-U Management Console and browse to "Server Details | Gateway".
- Select an existing Serv-U Gateway entry (or create one if necessary) and ensure that it is connected your Serv-U Gateway.
- Click the "Properties..." button to open your existing Serv-U Gateway's "Properties" dialog.
- Copy your Serv-U Gateway Registration ID (not your Serv-U Registration ID) into the box then click "Save".