Setting Up Internet Explorer to use AllegroSurf - KB Article #1071Related Articles --
To configure Internet Explorer to use AllegroSurf, follow the directions below:
- Open your web browser.
- Select "Tools" and "Internet Options"
- Select the "Connection" tab.
- Select the "LAN Settings" button.
- Select the "Advanced" button and you will see all your browser's proxy settings.
- Enter the IP Address of the AllegroSurf server and the port number should be either 80 or 81 with the exception of SOCKS which should be 1080.
When complete you will be able to browse the Internet with your browser.