Copying or Moving a Site Profile - KB Article #1093Related Articles --
To copy a site profile:
- Start FTP Voyager, and bring up the Site Profile Manager (usually comes up at startup).
- Select the site profile you want to copy by using the right mouse button.
- Drag and drop the site profile to the parent folder.
- Release the right mouse button.
- FTP Voyager will ask you if you want to move or copy the site profile.
- Select the "Copy"
option to make a copy, select "Move" to move the profile.
You'll then have an exact copy of the site profile.