Unable to Connect to Server (WSAEINVAL) - KB Article #1112Related Articles --
You may get this error with FTP Voyager or AllegroSurf. If you do you should check the server you're trying to connect to, making sure that it is active, and that the domain name is entered correctly.
Check Using Ping
- Open a command prompt (Start | Run | cmd (for Windows 2000 or newer) or command (Win ME or older)).
- Enter "PING yoursite.com" without the quotes where "yoursite.com" is the name of the server you're connecting to.
- If PING reports "Unknown host yoursite.com" the domain name is unavailable.
- Open your web browser.
- Go to http://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/whois/whois
- Enter the domain name of the server you want to use.
- Review the whois record, which may or may not be available for the domain name.