Network Monitor, Use, Disabling - KB Article #1173Related Articles --
The Network Monitor, the stoplight icon that appears in your system tray, is a useful application that:
- Monitors your Internet connection status, connected to the Internet or disconnected.
- Dials the Internet.
- Allows you to remotely monitor your Internet connection.
- Allows you to remotely connect to the Internet.
- Under your Service Control Panel, disable "Network Monitor".
- Remove the "Network Monitor" under your "Startup" menu selection under "Start | Programs | Startup".