FTP Voyager Crashes at Startup - KB Article #1202Related Articles --
If FTP Voyager or FTP Voyager Scheduler crash each time they are launched, it indicates that the settings files used by each program are corrupt and causing a crash when they are loaded. FTP Voyager uses the FTPVoyager.ftp file, and FTP Voyager Scheduler uses the FTP Voyager Scheduler.SCH file. To correct the problem:
- Find the FTPVoyager.ftp file on the computer. In Windows XP/Server 2003 and previous, the file is located in C:\Documents and Settings\UserID\Application Data\RhinoSoft.com\FTP Voyager or in C:\Documents and Settings\UserID\Application Data\RhinoSoft\FTP Voyager. In Windows Vista/Server 2008 and above, the file is located in C:\Users\UserID\appdata\Roaming\RhinoSoft.com\FTP Voyager or in C:\Users\UserID\appdata\Roaming\RhinoSoft\FTP Voyager.
- Delete the FTPVoyager.ftp file
- Rename the FTPVoyager.ftp.backup file to FTPVoyager.ftp
FTP Voyager Scheduler
- Find the FTP Voyager Scheduler.SCH file on the computer. In Windows XP/Server 2003 and previous, the file is located in C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft.com\FTP Voyager or in C:\Program Files\RhinoSoft\FTP Voyager. In Windows Vista\Server 2008 and above, the file is located in C:\ProgramData\RhinoSoft.com\FTP Voyager or in C:\ProgramData\RhinoSoft\FTP Voyager
- Delete the FTP Voyager Scheduler.SCH file
- Rename the FTP Voyager Scheduler.SCH.backup file to FTP Voyager Scheduler.SCH
LocalCache.Cache is a temporary file used by FTP Voyager to cache the local directory structure. It is very safe to simply delete this file as well.