Setting Up the Scheduler to Repeat Every Hour - KB Article #1222Related Articles --
The FTP Voyager Scheduler can be setup to repeat a task every hour.
To accomplish this:
- Open FTP Voyager Scheduler
- Right click in the upper left hand pane and select "New..."
- Select the Site Profile you will be connecting to
- Navigate to the Schedule tab and setup a Daily task
- Select the Advanced button
- Setup the Advanced options to Repeat every 1 hour and have a Duration of 24 hours.
This configuration allows the scheduled event to start daily and then repeat every hour for 24 hours and start again the next day.