Using DNS4Me with MDaemon - KB Article #1251Related Articles --
Setting up MDaemon to work with DNS4Me
- Download and install the DNS4Me client. Sign-up for DNS4Me service.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet (the DNS4Me client can detect this). Ensure that your DNS4Me domain is online.
- Open the MDaemon user interface
- Select Setup / Primary Domain / Domain ISP
- In the Domain Name field, enter your DNS4Me domain name.
- Enter the same information in the HELO Domain field.
- Select Apply and OK.
- Select Accounts / Account Mananger
- Click the "New" button and create yourself an account.
- Click OK.
- Select Accounts / Address Aliases.
- In the Address alias field, enter email@example.com, where mydns4medomain.com is the Domain name you registered with DNS4Me.
- From the "Actual Address" pull down menu, select the account you created in step 12.
- Click the Add button and then the OK button.