Ensuring Zaep is Working Correctly - KB Article #1321Related Articles -- 1337
After configuring Zaep for your environment, it's a good idea to test it. We recommend testing in two ways.
Test Using Your Zaep Account
- Double-click on the Zaep icon located next to your computer's clock in the system tray.
- Select "Accounts".
- Double-click on the account you want to test.
- Select "Pending Challenges".
- Select the "Send Test Challenge Message" option near the bottom of the list.
- Check your email for a confirmation message.
- Because Zaep automatically approves your email address, you will receive the challenge message.
NOTE: If your email address becomes black listed, please click here (article 1337) to read more.Test Using a FREE Email Account
- If you don't already have a free email account, visit http://mail.yahoo.com to sign up for an account.
- After signing up for an account, send an email message to your Zaep account.
- Check your email until the challenge appears.
- If you receive the challenge, Zaep is working correctly.
- If you don't receive the challenge, check Zaep's Pending Challenges list to make sure it's there. Also force your email client to check email.
If you don't receive the challenge message, please click here to read about configuring Zaep.