503 Page Cannot Be Displayed When Configuring - KB Article #1346Related Articles --
In some network configurations, localhost (127.0.0.1) doesn't correctly loop back to the computer on which Zaep is installed. If the browser times out while attempting to connect to the Zaep administration page after double-clicking on the Zaep icon in your system tray, we suggest the following:
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer, select "Tools | Internet Options | Connections". Then select the "LAN Settings" button.
- Configure your web browser proxy settings so that it bypasses local IP addresses for the proxy.
- Configure your web browser proxy settings so that 127.0.0.1 is considered a local IP address.
If this browser configuration change doesn't solve the problem, change the localhost IP address in your browser's address bar to another IP address used by your computer. To find another IP address, use the "IPCONFIG" program from a DOS window.
Another potential way to solve this problem is to:
- Stop the Zaep Service under the Services Control Panel.
- Change the Service Login User ID and Password to the username and password for an administrator account on the computer.
- Restart the service.