Setting Multiple User Access Rights - KB Article #1416Related Articles --
The AllegroSurf WWW Proxy Server can be configured to allow different access rights or content filtering on a per user or per group basis. To make these changes follow these steps:
- Double click on the AllegroSurf icon next to your computer's clock to start AllegroSurf Voyager.
- If users and/or groups haven't already been defined, define them under the "Users" selection.
- Select "Servers" in the left pane.
- Double click on the "WWW Proxy Sever".
- In the "WWW Proxy Server" configuration dialog box select "Content Filtering" under the "WWW" selection.
- To the right of the check boxes, inside the groupings, is a button. Select this button.
- In the "Apply To" dialog, remove the "Everyone" check box, add users and/or groups who should be subject to filtered content.