Cannot Launch FTP Voyager JV or Web Client Pro on OS X Mavericks - KB Article #2152Related Articles --
It is not possible to launch FTP Voyager JV or Web Client Pro on OS X Mavericks. Even if the latest Java version is installed correctly, OS X Mavericks might issue a warning that the app is from an unidentified developer. A communication exception may also occur between the browser and the Web Client Pro applet.
This is a known issue on Mac OS X. As a workaround, follow these steps to be able to launch FTP Voyager JV and to enable the communication between the browser and the Web Client Pro applet:
- Click System Preferences on the Apple menu.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Unlock the page on the General tab to enable editing the settings.
- Select Anywhere from the Allow apps downloaded from options.
- Double-click FTP Voyager JV's JNLP file that is downloaded, and then click Open, or run Web Client Pro.