Managed File Transfer (MFT) Server
MFT Server Software for Secure File Transfer & File Sharing
Serv-U® Managed File Transfer (MFT) Server is a secure FTP server software that provides comprehensive security, automation, and centralized control for file transfers across your organization. Whether you are sharing files within your organization or with your external business partners, Serv-U MFT Server enables you to quickly and easily perform secure file transfer and "ad hoc" file sharing operations.
Designed for all business types and sizes, Serv-U MFT Server software simplifies file transfer for employees from easy-to-use Web client and mobile interface, and centralizes enterprise-wide file transfer operations for IT pros to ensure better administration, visibility, and control. This means IT pros can now take file transfer control back from employees who are using non-IT-approved FTP freeware and cloud services for exchanging business files.
Because Serv-U MFT Server software is deployed within your own datacenter, you would never have to worry about data security compromise on the cloud. Serv-U Managed File Transfer Server supports dozens of domains (e.g., "ftp.acme.com"), thousands of users, and ships with a full suite of secure protocols.
Top 5 Reasons to Download Serv-U MFT Server
- Secure file transfer using SFTP, FTPS, & HTTPS over IPv4 and IPv6 networks
- Leverages your existing AD & LDAP infrastructure, saving deployment time and effort
- Intuitive Web & mobile interfaces allow drag-and-drop file upload & download
- Enables fast and reliable large file transfer (>2GB)
- Simple-to-deploy, easy-to-use, scalable, and extremely affordable
Serv-U MFT Server also supports the optional Serv-U Gateway that terminates incoming connections in DMZ networks and helps meet PCI-DSS and other regulatory compliance policies.
Benefits of Managed File Transfer Server
Access files from anywhere
with secure mobile support.
Transfer files from any computer
with secure web transfers.
Monitor and control your server
from a secure web interface.
Serv-U MFT Server Feature Highlights
Support for Multiple Protocols
Learn More >>
- FTPS (SSL/TLS)
- SFTP (SSH)
- IPv4 and IPv6
Serv-U supports both Windows & Linux platforms
Mobile File Transfer and Web Transfer
Learn More >>
- Secure Web browser transfers via HTTP/S (drag & drop)
- Secure Web sync and file compare with included FTP Voyager JV module
- Secure mobile device transfers via HTTP/S (iOS®, Android®, BlackBerry®, etc.)
- Secure reverse proxy to prevent “data in the DMZ” with available Serv-U Gateway module
Secure File Transfer
Learn More >>
- Multi-factor authentication (certificates and keys)
- Multiple authentication sources (local, Active Directory, database, custom)
- Supports multiple keys (SSH/SFTP) for each user
- File integrity checks (MD5, SHA1, SHA256, etc.)
- Granular control over bandwidth, storage, permissions, and access
Ad Hoc File Transfer
- Sender uploads files to a secure Web page on Serv-U, sets expiration date & optional password
- Serv-U MFT Server automatically sends links to files (and optional message) to all recipients
- Each recipient clicks a link, signs on (if required) & downloads files from a secure Web page on Serv-U
Managed File Transfer & Simple Administration
- Web-based remote administration
- Intuitive Web clients for drag-and-drop, thumbnails, synchronization, etc.
- Virtual folder access local storage, remote shares, or both
- Easy to use Management console & domain setup wizard
- Automated file management to move/delete files after 'x' days
- Share files that are already on the server
- Make anonymous shares without specifying email ID
- Free form search in file shares
- Automatic account maintenance (reset password, disable after 'x' days)