Web Transfers - Transfer Large File from Anywhere
Upload and download files from anywhere with Serv-U's innovative web transfer interfaces.
Serv-U includes an advanced "Web Client Pro" plug-in that allows people to transfer or delete multiple files at once and to upload very large files (>2GB). For people who want a rich FTP client experience, including visual folder comparisons, synchronization and two panes of local and remote files. For the power user looking for a more traditional FTP client, Serv-U MFT Server includes the web-based "FTP Voyager JV" plug-in.
- Transfer files from anywhere with Serv-U FTP Server. An intuitive Web client
interface allows you to perform drag-and-drop file transfer.
- The basic web interface makes it easy for non-technical end users to upload or download files.
- An optional thumbnail view allows you to preview large images without downloading each one.
- A "slideshow" presentation (similar to "Windows Photo Viewer" in Windows) is also available in the basic web interface.
- Drag-and-drop from Windows Explorer to quickly upload multiple files using “Web Client Pro”.
- Web Client Pro lets you select and download multiple files or folders. Detailed transfer
progress is shown in the Web Client Pro queue manager below.
- Before overwriting files Web Client Pro lets you confirm your action
using almost the same dialog used by Windows Explorer.
- FTP Voyager JV provides the same rich, two-pane experience you expect from an
FTP client, but requires no local installation because it is a web page plug-in.
- FTP Voyager JV includes a synchronization utility to ensure you have the same files and directory structures in both places.
- FTP Voyager JV lets you select and download multiple files or folders, regardless of size.
Detailed transfer progress is shown in the queue manager below.
- Serv-U MFT Servers allows you to custom brand the guest UI for your file transfer end-users