Access Files From Anywhere with Serv-U
Access business documents, reports and other critical files from anywhere by deploying Serv-U at the edge of your network.
Serv-U ties into your existing shared storage and your existing Active Directory domain and uses its innovative web and mobile interfaces to let people work with their files from any major web browser or mobile device.
Serv-U leverages existing
AD and NAS infrastructure.
Upload and download files
from any major web browser.
Access and work with files from
any major smart phone or tablet.
Mobile Device Administration
- Secure command and control over HTTPS
- You can do everything the local and browser-based interfaces can do
- Check traffic, locate bottlenecks, and reset users from anywhere
- Remain in control at home, at lunch, at the airport, or wherever
- One-time user template and permission set up
- User provisioning occurs on AD Active Directory, not Serv-U
- Users deprovisioned from AD are instantly disabled on Serv-U
- End users use their AD credentials to authenticate for a near “single sign on” experience
- Set quotas, bandwidth throttles and alerts for more control over all or certain users
- Automated file management. Move and deleted files on the server automatically after a specified time interval.
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography protects files in transit
- HTTPS backed by 128-bit to 256-bit SSL/TLS uses a single firewall friendly port
- Files are also available via FTPS and SFTP for traditional FTP clients
Advanced Deployment Options
- Cluster Serv-U nodes for high availability
- Add our optional Serv-U Gateway reverse proxy for defense in depth
- Try Online Demo
Additional Screenshots: Mobile Devices
- Web Browsers