FTP Server for Healthcare Services
Serv-U FTP Server in Health Care
The top health care systems, insurance companies and medical suppliers all use the "managed file transfer" edition of Serv-U FTP Server because it is reliable, secure, and meets stringent HIPAA, privacy and other stringent criteria around PHI.
HIPAA HITECH rules from HHS require you to report PHI data breaches affecting more than 500 people within 60 days of the breach. You may also be subject to large fines from $100 to $50,000 per violation. Larger fines are assessed when IT departments fail to remedy known breaches, and fines up to $1,500,000 have already been assessed.
If you work with a HIPAA privacy/security team you can be a hero by using an affordable Serv-U deployment as preventative medicine against costly PHI data breaches.
Complete Compliance, No Matter Who Regulates You
- HHS (HIPAA / HITECH)
- PCI Security Standards Council
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Local and state PII privacy and consumer protections statutes
We retooled our award-winning Serv-U server in 2008 to give it characteristics the competition simply cannot match in their aging legacy platforms.
- Secure data in transit with strong encryption and strong authentication
- All transfers and actions are logged
- Use event-driven automation to send alerts
- Mobile transfers (iPad, etc.)
- Web transfers
- FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP and HTTPS transfers
- Security certifications
- Web-based administration
- IPv6 support on all protocols
- Managed file transfer
- Native 64-bit computing
- Native Linux and Windows
Serv-U continues to be easy to install and easy to support. Top health care customers regularly push data volumes measured in gigabytes.
- Ask a Question
- Review Pricing