FTP Server for Military
Serv-U FTP Server in the Military
The US Army, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard all use the "managed file transfer" edition of Serv-U FTP Server because of its FIPS 140-2 validation, its IPv6 support, its US Army CoN, and its ability to meet FISMA and DISA criteria.
Serv-U has earned
a US Army CoN.
Serv-U cryptography is
FIPS 140-2 validated.
Ideal for Federal Government Use
- US Army, including Army Base Afghanistan, Army Corps of. Engineers, Army Space and Missile Command, National Guard, . and 470th Military Intelligence Brigade
- US Navy (including SOCOM) and US Coast Guard
- US Air Force, including Edwards, Hickam and Scott AFBs
- White House Online and White House Military Office
Major Defense Contractor Deployments
- Frequently used by prime contractors and subcontractors
- Customers include Boeing, United Technologies, Lockheed Martin and many others
FIPS 140-2 Validation and U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness
- Proven cryptographic and security fitness
- Both our Serv-U secure file transfer server and our FTP Voyager secure file transfer client are covered
Full Support of IPv6
- Mandated for military deployments by the US Department of Defense since October 2003
- FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP and HTTPS are all completely supported
- Secure web transfer and mobile document viewing are both completely supported
- More Information...
- Find a Schedule
- Review Pricing