Large File Transfer with Serv-U MFT Server
Serv-U® Managed File Transfer (MFT) Server enables easy, secure, and reliable file transfer both internally within your organization and externally with your trading partners.
- Send large files, videos, presentations, applications, graphics, etc.
- Exchange files of any type and format
- Transfer multiple files simultaneously
- Upload and download files from anywhere
- Send and request big file attachments from colleagues and clients
- Secure file transfer with FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTPS
Centralize File Transfer Operations and Optimize Resources
Serv-U MFT Server provides many intuitive FTP clients to let users transfer files quickly and easily.
- The built-in FTP Web client lets you easily upload and download files from the FTP server
- The free FTP Voyager® JV plug-in makes file transfer intuitive and user-friendly. It includes side-by-side panes for source and destination folders, multiple file transfer, folder synchronization, transfer queue, thumbnail file preview, and more
- The free FTP client FTP Voyager (a desktop application) provides a Windows® Explorer-type interface that lets anyone transfer files using Serv-U. The scheduler engine in FTP Voyager helps with file transfer automation
Maintain Data Integrity with Secure File Transfer
Don’t let sensitive corporate data float in the cloud. You can deploy and configure Serv-U MFT Server in your data center and network, which means you have full control of your file transfer data and storage. Your IT teams can view file transfer operations across the network. This helps eliminate the need for employees to use FTP freeware and cloud-based file transfer and storage tools.
Serv-U MFT Server provides security for data-in-transit by allowing you to use secure protocols such as FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS) and SFTP (FTP over SSH) for file transfer. Serv-U also supports multi-factor authentication (using certificates and keys). For federal government and civilian agencies looking for secure file transfer, Serv-U MFT Server supports FIPS 140-2 validated cryptography.