Serv-U FTP Server in Financial Services
Most of the world's top banks use the "managed file transfer" edition of Serv-U FTP Server because it is reliable, secure, and meets FDIC and other auditors’ criteria.
Complete Compliance, No Matter Who Regulates You
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- PCI Security Standards Council
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- PII privacy and consumer protections statutes
We retooled our award-winning Serv-U server in 2008 to give it characteristics the competition simply cannot match in their aging legacy platforms.
- Secure data in transit with strong encryption and strong authentication
- All transfers and actions are logged
- Use event-driven automation to send alerts
- Mobile transfers (iPad, etc.)
- Web transfers
- FTP, FTPS, SFTP, HTTP and HTTPS transfers
- Security certifications
- Web-based administration
- IPv6 support on all protocols
- Managed file transfer
- Native 64-bit computing
- Native Linux and Windows
Serv-U continues to be easy to install and easy to support. Top financial customers regularly push data volumes measured in gigabytes.